Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Do You Know RutgersAl?

I first came across this name on a Penn State messageboard with his official Top 6 Programs:
1. Florida
2. USC
3. Rutgers
4. Texas
5. Oklahoma
6. Penn State

Good Lord, two have lost already. But before the season, he was very optimistic:
I can see a BCS Bowl trophy in our trophy case. Its all a matter of perspective. We are so deep this year, that a player like Darryl Givens might redshirt, though there is a chance he might see time on special teams. We have second stringers that would be competitive with those teams first stringers. I'd bet my bottom dollar that Mark Harrison is better than any receiver on Florida's roster. I would put our top 66 players up against any other team in the nation.The only thing that might hold us back is qb play, due to the inexperience at the position. Other than that, I like our chances to run the ball, stop the run, and play great defense. As long as we play to our potential, I don't think we can be beaten.

I think the problem is that he was overly impressed with Rutger's stadium renovations:

As if the video were not hilarious enough itself, you should check out the comments section.

" Simply marvelous " ? Its a freaking stadium entrance Al. Yeah that block R is really striking and impressive.

Riviting shots of the stair cases too. I could hardly contain my
excitement.

Next college football superpower?

What was the score of today's game?


That is all.

No comments: