Friday, October 16, 2009

MinnyShack



Don't miss Joe Spackler in Minnyshack . . .

"The crowd is standing on its feet here at Beaver Stadium. The normally reserved Nittany Lion crowd, going wild, for this young Daryll Clark..who's come outta nowwhere."

"My foe, my enemy, is an animal. And in order to conquer him, I have to think like an animal and, whenever possible, to look like one. I've got to get inside this dude's pelt and crawl around for a few days."

"License to kill gophers by the Trustees of the Penn State University. Man free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit, ever. They're like the Vietcong. Varmintcong."

Thanks to Lion4Life76 for his Joe as Carl Spackler sig pic at the top!

No comments: