Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lions Land Defensive Lineman

Per Sean Fitz, BlueWhiteIllustrated.com Recruiting Analyst, Kyle Baublitz has verbally commited to Penn State.

Baublitz made his decision this afternoon, and said he's been leaning toward the Nittany Lions for some time now. He laid out why he chose to play his college ball in Happy Valley."It's two hours from home, it felt really comfortable to me, I love coach Johnson, he's a great coach, the atmosphere is amazing, there's a lot of positives with academics, the coaching staff and players," he said.

"It's just really kind of felt home to me."I kind of had the decision that I was going to decide for Penn State, I was just going to make it on my mom's birthday."


Welcome to Penn State!

Won't be long before he's Baublitz-ing Big Ten quarterbacks!

No comments: