Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dieffenbach's Concerto


Per BWI, Miles Dieffenbach has committed to Penn State.

The three-star prospect then took an unofficial visit to Penn State on Tuesday, and came away with some unexpected news."

I went up and visited Penn State again today and spent the day with coach Bradley and coach Paterno," he said. "My mom got to come up this time; she wasn't there the first time, so she came up to see it and she liked it a lot."

At the end we went into Coach Paterno's office and I did it right there. I committed."

Dieffenbach's shocking announcement came just a week after he received an offer from the Nittany Lions.

"I wasn't really holding out for it. I mean, I grew up a Pitt fan all my life and always hated Penn State, so when they offered me, I wasn't really that into it," said Dieffenbach. "But then I visited and it was different from what I thought. I loved it, and the tables turned."

Welcome to Penn State, Miles!

No comments: