Wednesday, May 9, 2012

STEP UPDATE?

Okay.  So I was going to log on tonight and post what I thought might be the final STEP update of this season, but I can't seem to get to the virtual venue--the option to upgrade my seats is not there.  Either the process is over or I am no longer able to upgrade if I want to.

Is there anyone out there still waiting to pick seats?

Is the process over for this year?

There is a "marketing message" that states:
'Want Better Seats? Renew your existing seats and you will be prompted by the question, 'Do you want to upgrade your seats?' Answer the question and in a few week time you will receive an email instructing you how to upgrade your seats online'
It would appear then, that ticket holders will still be able to move around if not actually purchase more tickets before the season starts if I read that message correctly.

No comments: