Sunday, March 14, 2010

Still Monologuing

Or stalking as one of my readers commented.

I received no response from my "buddy" Dick Foust after I published the Buckeye Monologues, a series of emails from this guy after a brief exchange got me fired from PennLive.

Apparently, he either hasn't read it, or doesn't care.

Hi Doc,


Ya miss me, have'nt talked to ya lately, & I do sorta miss your filthy garbage mouth a lil bit. Just ain't the same anymore since you got wacked. Did ya watch the Buckeyes destroy the gophers today? Don't ya wish that could be the nits? But someone has to be the cellar dweller, may as well be your chitty nits. Can't wait till football season starts so we can kick your butt one more time, cause as you know your turn only comes once every 4-5 yrs, law of averages ya know. Ya mite well see us in nat title game coming year, so be prepared to look & wish one more time doctor do-little. Hope you're having a nice winter. Ta-Ta!

Brutus

No comments: